Complaints & Disputes
- If you are unhappy about any aspect of our services, we encourage you to raise a complaint as soon as possible and, in any event, within six months of the date of the incident.
- If you have a complaint about any aspect of our services, please contact our customer support team.
They can be contacted in the following ways:
Email: email@example.com and put the subject ‘Complaint’ in the email.
Chat: Please click here.
Call: United Kingdom 0808 238 6070 (Freephone) and 0203 551 9705 (Landline) - Standard rates may apply to the landline number.
- We accept customer complaints through all these channels above and they can be made in person, spoken or written, over the telephone, via email or via third party intermediaries.
- When making a complaint, please provide us with and the following: your username, full name and a summary of your complaint.
- We will provide you with an acknowledgement of your complaint within 24 hours.
- Our acknowledgment will include a copy of our Complaints Policy. We will also provide you with a copy of our Complaints Policy on request.
- On receipt of your complaint we will conduct an investigation.
- If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, we will escalate your complaint to our Management Team
- We aim to provide you with a response to your complaint as soon as practically possible and seek to resolve your complaint within eight weeks from the date on which we received your complaint.
- If it appears it will take us longer than eight weeks to resolve your complaint, we will write to you to let you know the revised time scale for your complaint to be resolved.
- After we have concluded our investigation, we will write to you with a final response, which will confirm that we have either:
resolved the complaint; or agreed we are at a 'deadlock' with you or that we have reached a stalemate and are unable to resolve your complaint.
- Our final response represents the conclusion of our internal complaints procedure.
Referral of unresolved complaints to an external independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider
- Our final response will provide you with details of how you can refer your complaint to an external independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider for adjudication unless your complaint relates to a matter unconnected to the gambling services we provide (for example, if your complaint relates to the types of product we offer). We call these types of complaints "non-gambling related complaints". We will deal with all non-gambling related complaints internally as these are not appropriate for referral to our ADR provider.
- We have made arrangements for our customers to refer their unresolved complaints to our ADR provider which is the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). You can contact them directly here: https://www.ibas-uk.com/.
There is no charge to you for referring your unresolved complaint to IBAS. IBAS is able to consider all unresolved complaints relating to the outcome of your gambling transaction including account management issues, matters relating to your ability to withdraw funds or winnings, the application of bonus offers and our terms and conditions.
- We aim to respond to requests for information about disputes from the ADR provider in full within 10 days of receiving the request.
- IBAS reserves the right to reject disputes referred to it on the basis that they are frivolous or vexatious.
- The ultimate resolution of your complaint when arrived at with the assistance of the ADR provider shall be binding on both parties, if agreed by you in advance of the ADR process starting.
For non – UK Players
If you have a dispute or complaint regarding www.luckypantsbingo.com you should in the first instance, contact our customer services team on the details listed in section 2 above. To the extent that you are not satisfied with our response you should contact the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Their Complaint Procedure can be found on their website https://www.gamblingcontrol.org/.
They can also be contacted here:
The Alderney Gambling Control Commission
St Anne’s House,
Queen Elizabeth II Street,
Telephone: + 44 (0)1481 825500