community

Summer loving had me a blast, oh yeah

Summer loving happened so fast,
I met a girl crazy for me,
Met a boy cute as can be,

“Summer Nights –Grease”

Ladyluckxxxx just rock and rolled her way to to victory in Grease: Danny & Sandy – Minigame – Progressive with a whopping win of £1,686. “I feel great... and hope to win more and more!” said the happy winner.

The iconic lovers, Danny and Sandy, were perhaps ladyluckxxxx's charm that day… it takes two to rock and roll after all! The chuffed player saw the £££s in her account when 5 of a kind Danny symbols popped up - electrifin'!

Daub Games will transport you straight back to 1978 movie in this famous themed slot featuring all your favourite Grease haunts like Rydell High, Frosty Palace and the beach! Do you want to shake your legs to the breat of the prom band too? The more you sweat, the luckier you can get! Put on your lucky pants and hit the dance floor bonus and grab some extra wins.

Feel the summer nights’ romance at Lucky Pants Bingo on THREE exclusive Grease games that include progressive Jackpots too: Play Grease Danny & Sandy, Grease Pink Ladies & T-Birds and Grease I today! 

Lucky Pants Bingo

Won on:

Won amount: £1,686

More Info on »

Jessika is a freelance writer at LuckyPantsBingo.com – and an experienced CRM, blogger and writer. With her passion for writing, Jessika always aims to capture her readers’ attention.