community

“I went to play the Lost Slot of Riches … I placed 50p for some spins and I was shocked to see that I won £5K”

Lucky Pants Bingo is happy to send ‘kavik’ to an amazing holiday this summer with a £5,000 big win on The Lost Slot of Riches – Minigame –Progressive. All this happened while he was playing bingo in the Lucky Stripes room. You can imagine how excited he was to see his balance increased to four digits all at once!

Our fellow Egyptians might have been kavik’s lucky charm! Or, he’s keeping an Ankh under wraps… come on Kavik, spill the beans or the roomies might take your lucky pants as hostage!

Featuring as one of LuckyPantsBingo.com exclusive games, The Lost Slot of Riches – Minigame- Progressive promises an entertaining ride to the Egyptian land without ever having to leave the bingo area! 

Witness the great King Tut come back from the afterlife to double your wins and also award free spins with tripled prizes! Take a stroll in the Valley of the Kings and open the sarcophagi to seize up to 10x the triggering bet.

Give The Lost Slot of Riches a try, who knows, it might be your lucky slot too at LuckyPantsBingo.com!

Lucky Pants Bingo

Won on:

Won amount: £5,000

More Info on »

Jessika Ruben

Jessika is a freelance writer at LuckyPantsBingo.com – and an experienced CRM, blogger and writer. With her passion for writing, she always aim to capture her readers’ attention.