We’ve all been there! Stuck endlessly scrolling online shopping sites or browsing enormous stores for hours to try and find… well, that’s the problem — what are we trying to find anyway?
Some people are gifted with the ability to pick out the perfect presents in advance, but the rest of us mere mortals procrastinate until the very last moment and then panic about what to buy.
Whether you’re looking for a birthday gift for the awkward colleague (you know, the one always bringing boiled eggs into the office), a picky mother-in-law, a dad who’s impossible to buy gifts for, or even if you’ve just run out of ideas for your partner’s upcoming birthday, there’s bound to be a perfect gift out there somewhere.
We’ve compiled this handy list of gifts that are popular, useful, and pretty darn cute if we do say so ourselves. We’ve covered it all here, from lucky pants for the online bingo player in your family, to soothing bath bombs and a musical beanie.
Gift ideas for him
There are so many great gifts for the best buds, blokes, husbands, brothers, fathers or sons in your life that you’ve probably never even thought of! Here are some of our favourites:
- Vetelli Hanging Toiletry Bag: Now, we all know men aren’t always given a gold star for bathroom tidiness, but this could all change with the Vetelli Hanging Toiletry Bag. This swanky bag looks good, but it’s the inside that will revolutionise bathroom habits; it’s got four canvas compartments that can fit a whole heap of products, razors, and anything else that may be needed. It can be hung up or laid flat too.
- Black Fly Creations Tactical Pen: You never know when you may have to break a window to get inside when you’ve locked yourself out, or rescue a puppy out of a hot car perhaps? This tactical pen isn’t just great for writing but is made from sturdy enough stuff to break glass.
- Wallet Ninja 18-in-1 Multi-Purpose Pocket Tool: The days of scrabbling around for a can opener, nail puller, a cell phone stand, box cutter, screwdriver and so much more are all in the past! This heat-treated steel tool is as flat as a bank card and will fit into even the smallest wallet.
Gift ideas for her
Not every woman wants makeup or jewellery for their birthday and it can be tough finding the right gift outside of these two safe categories. Here are some cool birthday gifts for the special women in your life:
- Ropch Felt Insert Bag Organiser: We all know the struggle. Whether you’re the owner of a handbag yourself, or you’ve waited countless hours for your wife to find the car keys, this is the present that will change it all! 12 pockets make it possible even for the most crowded handbag to have some sort of organisation.
- ASAKUKI Essential Oil Diffuser: If there’s anything we could all use after this year, it’s some good old-fashioned relaxation. There’s nothing quite as lovely as a diffuser that pumps out the good stuff around the house, while also purifying the air and lighting up in different colours. Breathe in deeply and relax with this one!
- SemplicePulito Bamboo Bathtub Caddy: They say a happy wife makes a happy life, and with this bathtub caddy, you’re guaranteed to have at least a couple of cracking hours in the evening. At just over three feet long and made to fit most bathtubs, this bamboo caddy is the perfect spot to pop a book, a glass of red and some scented candles for ultimate relaxation.
There are a whole heap of great gifts out there that anyone would love to receive. We’re huge fans of unisex gifts with a universal appeal like the ones below:
- Coffee Gator Pour Over: We just don’t understand people that don’t drink the good stuff. How could a human possibly get through their morning without a good cup of coffee? Pour-over coffee is a game-changer and we believe it will convert even the weakest caffeine drinker into an aficionado in no time at all.
- LifeAround2Angels Bath Bomb Set: Everyone needs a bit of self-care. While men tend to shy away from the softer stuff, there’s nothing wrong with a good bath bomb and soak in the tub to wash off a long day. With scents like mango, papaya, lemongrass and more, all wrapped into a bomb containing shea butter and cocoa butter, these are bath bombs you don’t want to miss!
- A pair of lucky pants: Sometimes a pair of lucky pants are the only thing missing from your day. This gift is especially useful for the people in your life that enjoy spending time on online bingo sites or playing backgammon. A cute and cheeky pair of lucky pants could be a game-changer!
Lucky Pants Bingo: The Gift That Keeps on Giving
At Lucky Pants Bingo, we don’t think it has to be your birthday to give you something special. This is why we’re the best online bingo site for welcome bonuses and everything else in between! We have a whole heap of games from slingo to slots, to 75 and 90 ball bingo and much more on offer.